There is not much this week:
- Outdoor school parents: Health forms will come home tomorrow. Please fill out, and return by Friday, along with remaining fees. (text me, if you are not sure how much you still need to pay)
- Box tops - while we are not so much PUSHING for this fund raiser, it is still good to collect them, and send them in. Then next deadline is later this week, so sending them in soon, would be good. : )
- The pasta fund raiser is still open for one more month - just because of how the company runs things. So, I'll leave the button up, and if you want to sell more, it will benefit our field trip fund.
- There are two dates you should put on the calendar:
- Sabbath, March 16, the students will be performing a song for church, and helping with other parts of the program
- We will have a 'parent night' presentation on Wednesday evening, March 13th. The students will be preparing power-point presentations for our next Science unit. This will be an opportunity for them to present their final products to an audience. Some of them will read their state reports out loud, too (oral report). We will keep it short and sweet, from 6-7. (might not even go that long, but we'll start at 6:00, might get done sooner than 7:00)
(this is a somewhat flexible date, please let me know if there are conflicts with Wednesday Evenings, - and what night would be better - and I will adjust accordingly if at all possible)